ALPHA SOUND & LIGHTING CO. SPECIALIZES IN DESIGN/BUILD projects in addition to providing pro-audio, stage lighting, and video projection system installations. Experience in consulting, system design, acoustical analysis, and integration of modern technologies into existing systems allow ALPHA to design a system which will be most appropriate for your needs. Our in-depth consultations, site visits, and deep understanding of your system requirements give us the background knowledge necessary to complete your project on time and within budget.
With this in mind it is one of ALPHA's goals to help you make the right decisions about equipment and system design before you proceed. Discussing your requirements and desires of what you would like your system to accomplish allows us to design a customized system to fit your specifications. Only when the proper equipment has been agreed upon do we begin the purchase process, thus reducing product returns, project delays, and costs. And ALPHA's job is not complete once the system is complete. We then educate you on how to use your system to achieve maximum performance, focusing on maintaining a long-term relationship with you. Call ALPHA to begin your design/build process and experience for yourself how our professional service, knowledgeable staff, and updated product support will have you singing our praises!
WHY NOT CAPTURE THE BEST QUALITY SOUND?
"Nobody was ever sorry they bought the best." It's not likely that the Best Quality Sound will just happen when you build a new auditorium or meeting room. The Best Quality Sound in a new building or an existing one is the result of careful attention to acoustical planning and the precision installation of pro-audio equipment and audio electronics.
BUILDING A NEW HOUSE OF WORSHIP BUILDING?
The Best Quality Sound in your new house of worship facility, church, educational facility, or institution starts with research, planning, and development of room and/or building acoustics. ALPHA Sound & Lighting Co. will work with you and your Building Contractors, Sound Technicians, and Liturgical Committees to determine the best application(s) that will fit your particular needs. We will then help you take the guesswork and problem solving out of determining the correct acoustics and make sure every electrical, mechanical, structural, and aesthetic detail is provided for in your building plans.
SOUND PROBLEMS IN AN EXISTING BUILDING OR FACILITY?
Your existing house of worship building can have the Best Quality Sound too. ALPHA Sound & Lighting Co. starts by developing a complete acoustical profile of your room or building. The new acoustical survey usually produces results that are quite often profound and which yield significant cost savings by avoiding false starts and unnecessary equipment. The acoustical surveys help to determine whether the sound problems that exist are from the acoustics of the room/building, the products and/or equipment, the design and configuration of existing systems, or a combination of these situations.
BEST TECHNOLOGY = THE BEST QUALITY SOUND!
Our computer age has provided the most advanced technology in history. ALPHA Sound & Lighting Co. uses the Best and latest state-of-the-art computerized engineering and testing equipment to develop The Best Sound Quality in your existing or new church building. At your disposal is our computerized engineering arsenal. You are not limited to the best equipment from only one manufacturer, but rather, you receive all the best designed plans and acoustical surveys using our top-of-the-line computer systems, programs and software from a variety of trusted and well known manufacturers. Thus, when it comes time to planning your environmental acoustics you can believe ALPHA does the job right the first time!
PLANNING HOUSE AND STAGE LIGHTING SYSTEMS
When planning a house or stage lighting system many questions, both general and detailed, must be covered. A number of technical questions must be taken into consideration, reviewed, and addressed when planning a stage lighting system, including: How much light is necessary?, What do I want the audience to see?, What mood am I trying to create?, and What is the size of my visual setting? ALPHA Sound & Lighting Co. can help you answer these questions by providing you with the technical information you need. Understanding the emotional and psychological effects that stage and theatrical lighting has on your audience is key to developing and designing a great lighting system. By designing, planning, and implementing a quality lighting system many major problems can be addressed and avoided. Problems such as hot spots (obtrusive overhead lights), sharp and undesirable shadows and conflicting color temperatures are major problems that are taken into account when designing your house or stage lighting system. ALPHA Sound & Lighting Co. can help determine the best lighting system solution that will enhance the ambience of your facility and give you a great integrated lighting system at an exceptional value.
POPULAR LIGHTING SYSTEMS MAY INCLUDE
• Programmable memory controllers w/ integrated architectural house/theatrical stage lighting controlled from a master console
• Highly filtered dimmers providing multiple digital control protocols that will not introduce hum/buzz into other a/v systems
• Specialized lighting fixtures arrayed to guide the viewers attention to stage action and set the mood of the visual setting
• Systems also provide on-off switching for screens, video projectors, smoke machines, motorized window shades and many other electric devices
• Basic or complex, stage lighting will improve live presentation dynamics and is an affordable medium with high returns in effective visual communication
QUESTIONS REGARDING NEW LIGHTING INSTALLATIONS?
• What are your requirements for designing and/or implementing the lighting system?
• What function is the lighting system expected to perform (houselights, theatrical lighting, etc)?
• What is the size and where is the location of the lighting system? Are there obstructions or structures blocking lighting lines?
• What type of shows, performances, or presentations need to be acommodated? Dramas, musicals, etc.?
• What items need to be hidden/visible on the stage setting? What is the main focus for your audience?
PLANNING VIDEO PROJECTION SYSTEMS
Exciting new large screen computer and video systems are one of the newest visual communication mediums which have found broad applications in houses of worship and educational facilities. Cost wise both computers and LCD projectors are now very affordable. New technology means basic installations are simple "plug-and-play" with a little help from ALPHA as your system provider. We can provide complete professionally installed video systems or we can supply all the equipment with connecting parts and pieces plus the answers you need to get the right system in your room.
POPULAR VIDEO SYSTEMS MAY INCLUDE
• EIKI® and/or CHRISTIE® Video Projectors
• High Resolution Video Output
• High Lumen Output
• VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, and MAC computer compatibility
• Da-Lite Electric Motor or Manual Screens (Wall Mount, Tripod, and Hanging Screens)
• Quality high speed computer interfaces, video switchers and cabling
QUESTIONS REGARDING NEW VIDEO INSTALLATIONS?
• What is the right type and size projection screen for my room and viewing audience?
• Front projection or rear projection?
• Projector brightness Vs. Room ambient reflected light?
• Projector resolution requirements as related to your computer monitor output?
• Mechanical elements including lens type, high speed cable type, ceiling mounts, switchers?
• Reliability, Maintenance, and Service?
"There is no substitue for experience." Our 33 years of experience in Pro-Audio Consulting, Contracting, Designing and Installing Houses of Worship Sound Reinforcement Systems provide a wealth of "know how" that goes beyond the theory to the heart of the practical... and the practical day-to-day use of your sound system is where you need effective results.
A concept of "Electro-Acoustics" and meticulous attention to details is more than a personal commitment - it's a passion!
"What will it cost?" Or more appropriately, what is the Best Quality Sound worth? It is worth a lot! When messages are present, whether in speech or music, it's worth hearing with clarity and unmistakable quality. There is no room for compromise. ALPHA will show you an exceptional value at a cost you'll agree is worth our reasonable and very competitive fees.
ALPHA Sound & Lighting Co. will help you get the BEST packages and performance at the BEST price. Call 1-251-675-3358 for an "Over-the-Phone" pro-audio, stage lighting, or video projection system consultation or to learn about some of the many ways ALPHA Sound & Lighting Co. can help you design and install the perfect pro-audio, stage lighting, or video projection system. You may also gather more information on our consulting, design, and pro-audio, stage lighting and video system installations by visiting www.aslgc.com.